April 23, 2013

Nesting. Errr something.

Rumor has it that just before the babe comes, I will enter what is referred to as "nesting" which is when I will have a sudden burst of energy and decide to clean the entire house from top to bottom in preparation for his arrival. Our little man is due to arrive in a week and a half and I have yet to start this so called nesting. I am happy to report though, that Colby has indeed found it.
   This last weekend while I was sick and in bed, too exhausted to ask for juice ... He cleaned. And cleaned. Aaaaand cleaned. Baby's clothes and blankets are washed, rocking chair is finished, car seat is installed, and the hospital bag is all but packed.
   You guys, we might be sort of ready to bring this little guy home. No thanks to me. Whatever though, I've already done the hard part. Right?

1 comment: