April 08, 2013

Count Down.

Baby boy's arrival is nearing. 
He is definitely an active little dude and I feel like I haven't had a good nights sleep in 2 months. 
 Some days I feel like I've been pregnant forever and other days I wonder how time has flown so fast. 
I asked Dr Hall to check me at my 36 week appt. - Colby has a week-long business trip in the lovely state of Kansas and we were both really nervous about him going. 
(I might have also mentioned that I would never forgive him if I delivered without him here) 
Luckily (as of Friday) there isn't any progress.
We are getting anxious to meet our little guy, I can't believe we're so close! 


I feel HUGE. 
I am looking forward to being able to tie my own shoes again.  :) 


2 comments:

  1. You look GREAT! I know you dont feel that way. I was the same way! I cant wait to meet baby boy. Good Luck, the next couple weeks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look so cute! Excited for your sweet little family!

    ReplyDelete