March 02, 2010

T .. My new Hero

I've recently been offered a new job opportunity and I'm totally stoked about it. However, the Pharmacy is being built as we speak (or as I type) so I shall endure Smiths for another 6-18 months. I don't hate Smiths, I'm just ready for something else. Anyway.
I called my big brother Taft and told him about my new adventure and asked if he knew of a sweet phone that could 1. help me learn more as I go at the pharmacy 2. Answer a lot of my questions so when I embark on this new adventure I'm not asking a million questions.
He said he would look into it and boy did he. He sent me a text yesterday telling my the price of the one I wanted and told me it could be here by Friday. SaWeeT!
I've been on cloud 9 for the last month because of this new job. I know it doesn't start for a while but it's so nice to know that it's coming and it's already been offered to me. I'm shocked at the whole thing and I'm honored that I've been given this opportunity. Each and every week and I try and work a little bit harder at ShopKo to continue proving myself and it appears that my hard work has been paying off.
We should probably keep this on the DL fellow bloggers ...
Not too many people know I'm eventually leaving Smith's.

So on Friday I will be the proud new owner of a 'Sprint Hero'. I'm ecstatic. I love new stuff. Thanks again TR, You are always so nice to find us all new things and get us the best deal possible. You rock. Love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment