March 09, 2010

*sick


This is how I feel today.
I hate being sick.
I know we all have to have our turn but it feels like I'm always sick.
With all the junk that comes into the Pharmacy, I get my fair share.
I bet I'm down for the count for the next week or so.
What is it about a good hard chest cold that makes me want to fall asleep and never wake up?
I always say I don't mind being sick because it reminds me what it's like to be healthy.
It forces me to be grateful for the days when I'm not sick.
I still don't like it.
What makes a chest cold worse?
Mermaid baby's band is practicing in my basement.
They don't care that I'm sick.
They'll be here all day, I'm sure of it.
Bands are stupid.

1 comment:

  1. Libby!! :) I haven't seen you for a minute!! Just wanted to say Congratulations!! Colby seems like a GREAT guy, and you deserve it..sincerely! Hope you dont mind me saying hello and reading your lovely thoughts...

    ReplyDelete