March 09, 2010

*Elder Abe

My cousin Abraham left for the mission on February 24th. He invited a few of us to be there when he got set apart the night before. We're so proud of Abe and his decision to serve the Lord. I still can't believe he's already gone. Time sure does fly. I can't wait for my little elder to get home. Sidney Australia is in for a treat, Elder DeHart is coming and he's ready to teach.

Abe, Shane, Logan, Austin, and Elder Fairbanks

Me, Abe, and Mom. I love this picture. He is so grown up.

Colby, Abe, and Logan.
Three of my most favorite boys.
This picture is priceless.

1 comment:

  1. He's so grown up...and good looking! He'll get invited over for a lot of dinners ;-) I met a girl at the Temple awhile ago who's actually marrying the missionary who converted her...they spent (honorable) time together the whole time he was in her district, they kept in touch after he went home, and pretty much as soon as he felt like it was appropriate, he asked her to come visit him...and proposed.

    ReplyDelete