March 22, 2010

*Holy Shnikies ...


It's official .. We have ONE month until our big day. Some days I wonder if it will ever get here, other days I feel like it's tomorrow and I'm never going to be ready. Luckily I have sisters and a Mom who are all over the project. I'm trying really hard to care about all the crazy stuff that's left but I think I'm past that point. Plus everyone seems to have enough great ideas to cover the important stuff.
We finished designing our invitations tonight and I couldn't be more excited. They are so awesome. It's a real shame Colb didn't just tell me about his mad computer skills .. they could have been done months ago. Eh, I'm sure he works better with the pressure and stress, I know I do.
We got the keys to our adorable apartment this weekend.
When we picked em up from our friend Sierra, she had the cutest sign for us. I almost cried. I know she has been working on it for a while and it turned out amazing. It says Carter and it couldn't be more perfect. Slowly we're making our little apartment into a home. Did I already say it's adorable? It's Adorable. I LOVE IT! The only thing I would change is that our boxes would be unpacked and we were already moved in. I hate moving. I guess all good things take time right? Colby and I stopped there for just a minute tonight to bring a few things and to take another peak. I'm totally jealous that Colby is moving in before we get married. I had probably better stop by every once and while just in case.
I feel like these next 4 weeks are going to drag but I also feel like there are a million things I have to do before it passes me by. It wasn't until lately that I truly appreciated a 'To Do' list.
About once a week it really hits me that the wedding day is just around the corner. Colby always knows when I'm having this weekly moment because he catches me grinning from ear to ear with a smile that says HOLY SHNIKIES ... We are soooo close!
One month from today and I'll be Mrs. C!

2 comments:

  1. Hahah it comes so fast, is crazy!!! I took the laid back not caring stage after awhile too, i don't do well under stress so i gave up on it haha. So hopefully it looks put together friday :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait to see your apartment decorated! :-)

    ReplyDelete