February 16, 2010

*Sweet Tooth madness


A few months ago Colby and I went and checked out the new 'Farr's Fresh' in Clinton. I loved it. It was delicious and I paid based upon the weight of my dessert not how many toppings I had put on. Best idea ever! I didn't finish all my ice cream, I never do. In fact, I never finish anything. Sometimes I get to the last bite and even though I'm sure it will fit, I can't bring myself to eat it. Paraguay is full of starving kids, just ask Colby. So, he eats it for me.
Yesterday I invited Colby to help me spend the gift card he had given me for my Birthday so we headed out to Farr's. I was slightly disappointed that white chocolate wasn't one of the current flavors but I decided to make the best of what they had. I settled for Cookie Dough with Butter Pecan Ice cream, strawberries, raspberries, black berries, almonds, and snickers with hot fudge drizzled on top. Sounds a little overwhelming but ... I was in heaven. I ate every last bite and when I was finished, I licked the bowl. The only person more surprised than me? Colby. He even went as far as to tell me he was impressed. yep. Impressed.

2 comments:

  1. Um, we freaking love that place! and I pretty much get white chocolate everytime I go. Super sad it's not there right now. We should plan to go together maybe? Just a thought

    ReplyDelete
  2. Alas, there is no Farr's Fresh in New England. Massachusetts is pretty much a wasteland, when it comes to food. There's no good Mexican, either...

    ReplyDelete