February 22, 2010

*Engagements

Colby and I had our engagements taken on Saturday. So much fun! We asked one of our dear family friends to take them for us. She is just the sweetest lady. She was so excited to take our pictures and we were just excited to let her. I think Colb was a little nervous but she made it SO much fun and we were honestly sad when it was over. It was pretty chilly but the time flew. She took us to some really fun locations. When I called her about a month ago she told me she would start scouting out a location perfect for us. I smiled big when she told me she had found a junk yard that screamed Colby and Libby.
For months and months I thought about what we should wear. I'm sure Colby got sick of me bringing it up. It wasn't until Saturday afternoon (about 2 hrs before pictures) that I found something at the mall that I loved and I told Colby he could wear whatever he wanted. Although, he did opt for a sweater that I can't resist. ha ha! He was wearing it when our paths crossed for the first time in a while last year. I remember thinking how different he looked and how hot that sweater was on him. Turns out, it's his younger brother's sweater who is serving a mission. Thank Mitch, I owe you big time. Hopefully you won't miss it!
We're so excited to get our pictures back. We talked about how much fun we had and all the great ideas Marjean had all night long. We can't wait to see her great work. Oh I can't wait!

1 comment:

  1. how exciting!! You'll have to post some so I can see!!! I bet they turned out great! You two look great together!

    ReplyDelete