February 10, 2010

*Heart


Just when I think that Life is perfect and can't get any better.
Colby Smiles at me.
He tells me he Loves me.
Reminds me we're almost there.
Kisses me.
Makes me laugh.
Lets me be me.
Holds me when I cry.
Smiles when I sing with Miley Cyrus at the top of my lungs in the car.
Supports me.
Listens to my crazy ideas.
Talks about our future.
Holds my hand.
Tells me I look cute.
Takes me for Chinese.
Pumps my Gas.
Lets me Vent.
Tugs at my heart.
Loves my family.
Reads my blog.
Answers my silly questions about the Gospel.
Pulls me in for a hug.
Comes to my Soccer games.
Laughs at my Jokes.
And then I remember that my life continues to get better every single day.
Not only is Colby Carter apart of it, he's there for all of it and he's enjoying it with me.
Together, we're starting 'our' life.
The love that continues to grow between us is unlike anything I've ever experienced.
It constantly amazes me.
I'm so glad we've come so far but more than that, I'm glad we still have a long ways to go with each other.
I never want any of this to end.
He's incredible.
He loves me more than peanut butter.
That's a really big deal.
I promise.

2 comments: