February 10, 2010

*Deep Breath ...

Met with the Stake President last night. We went over my letter, he interviewed me, and the he met with both Colby and I. Perfect isn't the word to describe how last night went. The whole thing turned out amazing.
As we walked out hand in hand, we got half way to the car and Colby stopped. He pulled me in for a hug and he held me as I cried. The relief I've been waiting for finally came. I'm so grateful for this whole experience, I really am. But I'm so glad it's all out of my hands.
President Jensen informed me that the whole packet should be in the mail today.
Cross your fingers and keep us in your prayers! Hopefully in 30 days, we'll have our ok!

3 comments:

  1. LIbbs, I know I post a lot on here, so if you want me to stop I will, but I am just so happy for you two!!! You know you're supposed to be together and so does the Lord and so it will all work out :) Luv ya Libbs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome!!! So assuming everything goes OK (and it WILL, because you two are meant to be together for Eternity!!!), what Temple do you want to be Sealed in?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm sure everything will go perfectly! Congrats Libby.. I'm so happy for you! =) =)

    ReplyDelete