January 13, 2010

Sisters*


I might just have THE most amazing sisters in the world. 3 of em. They are amazing and I can't believe they are mine. The wedding plans have been especially crazy lately (good crazy) and they have been just as excited as I am to get it going and to see it happen. So many fun any ideas coming from all different directions, all perfect, and exactly what I want. yup. They know me. I can't thank these girls enough but I am definitely going to try. Maybe I'll take them all on a family vacation? We'll see. I'm so grateful for all of their love and support and their honest opinions. I can't wait to see this day finally happen and be completely perfect. Oh I Love them.

1 comment:

  1. It's so great that you have all the family support. Good Luck with the plans. I hope I get an invite! :)

    ReplyDelete