January 15, 2010

*Lincoln


Taft and Lesha took a small trip to Hawaii this last week and we had the chance to watch my nephew for a night. I had to work all day so I was excited when I finally got home and the little man was still awake. We had a lot of fun and both of us got laughing pretty hard.
My Mom was on call all through the night so Logan and I were both ready to take over if she happened to get called out. The phone didn't ring until about 6:30 but by then Lincoln was just about ready to play anyway. We were able to play with him a little bit more before his parents came and I had to get ready for the day. Being up at 6:30 with a hungry kid was a little titch of birth control but the the smiles, laughs, hugs, and kisses you get from the grand babies make me want em a little sooner than 5 years from now. But .. we'll see where life takes us. Thanks for letting us watch the little turtle, we had a blast!

1 comment: