January 05, 2010

Plan City*



Guess what ...
Colby and I have established some wedding plans. Yup! It's finally happening and we're FINALLY starting to enjoy it. We've decided on Tiffany Blue and Red for the main colors and Silver.. Sounds crazy I know. But .. I am crazy. I'm not kidding when I say we erased ALL of the plans we had made so far ... except the date, the ring, and the dress. Final sale! We might have started planning a secret get away without telling anyone and calling our family when it was done.
We're having so much and I can't wait until it's all set in stone but for now I'm just glad the ball is rolling. We're doing a few things different but we're excited for it to be 'Our' wedding.
Now I'm on the hunt for Tiffany Blue size 5-51/2 pumps.. any ideas at all would help, I promise! I need em before I can get my dress fixed. Maybe I should spend the day driving across the Wasatch front looking for em instead of updating this silly blog that sucks me in, tugs at my heart, and runs my life? Eh, probably.

1 comment:

  1. My friend Brooke did Tiffany blue at her wedding and it was BEAUTIFUL! She had the shoes too. Her blog is on my blog listed under:
    High School Friends
    Brooke & Tomas
    I think she has pics from her wedding on there too if you want some blue inspiration. I can ask her where she got the shoes if you want.

    ReplyDelete