January 19, 2010

*Blog Love

Dear Blog,
Sometimes I wonder why we're friends. Sometimes I wonder why you don't love me nearly as much as I love you. Sometimes I wonder why I pay so much attention to you knowing I'll receive nothing in return. I question my dedication to you constantly and just when I'm about to delete you, you turn around and do something completely ridiculous and TOTALLY REDEEM YOURSELF.
It turns out that letter I blogged about just needed a little TLC. I knew this was in order, what I didn't know what how to get rid of the six inches of dust, dirt, and stress that I had piled on over that last few weeks. Blogging about the letter and the headache it was giving me was just the key. After posting about the little guy, I turned up the heat, grabbed a notebook, a blanket, a vitamin water, and some snacks and I made myself comfortable on the heater vent in the bathroom. I know what you're thinking ... The Bathroom? And the answer is yes, the bathroom. I'm the only one who uses it, I clean it. I have a love for that bathroom heater than can't even be imagined. We've been the best of friends since I was just a tot.
I read over some notes Colby had taken in an interview he had with his bishop on Sunday. What an amazing fiance, boyfriend, smokin hot guy. He went in for an interview for himself and came out with an entire page of notes just for me. He sure does love me. The notes were perfect. Although a few touch up's are still in order, the letter is complete.
I'm anxious to send in it. Thank you Blog for finally giving back. You are worth every post, you make my heart melt. Thanks for being you and letting me be me. You rock my world.
ps. Thanks a million for the sweet comments. I re-read all my comments constantly because the support I get from my fellow bloggers is unlike anything else. I Love comments.

2 comments:

  1. I know I don't understand what you're going through, but I hope you are able to get this done. If they can see how much you love Colby you shouldn't have a problem. Just put your heart into it and it will turn out great. If you start to doubt yourself just say a little prayer, because God does not make you doubt yourself, that's all from the Devil, and he can see yours and Colby's potential and he does not want you to succeed. But your Father in Heaven does and he loves you and wants you to be happy. But anyways, I hope it goes well for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I, for one, am glad you write your blog! I always enjoy reading it. I hope my comments and messages have been helpful!

    ReplyDelete