January 05, 2010

2o1o



I do believe I just found 2010 in my wedding colors! Sweet!


Remember ten years ago when we were ready for Y2K? Ha! I can't wait until my kids are old enough to say .. You were born WHEN? It's going to be awesome.
I worked from 11-6 on New Year's eve and boy are patients INpatient. I almost smacked more than one and I wasn't very nice to a few. I think sometimes people forget that we have a life outside of their medicine and that we have families too. I'm just glad the work day finally ended.
Colby and I went with his parents, our friend Dallin, and some family friends to Family Fun Center in Roy and did a few hours of bowling. Holy fun! I'm not the best bowler but I did pretty good. We had a blast and I was bummed when our time was up.
We went to the Miller's house and ate tons of delicious food and watched Blindside (downloaded legally :) ) I sure love that movie. The night turned out to be so much fun and we shared a lot of great laughs! I love the new year already!

No comments:

Post a Comment