December 02, 2009

you think?

After going to school with Colby the other day (he needed a ride home from the dentist) We made a quick stop at the gateway to do a little Christmas shopping. Always a good time. As we were walking back to the car we walked past an suv that had several dogs inside, I didn't see the dogs until it was too late. They started barking right as we walked past and scared the bejeebies out of me! Immediately I took of running. I turned around to see where Colby was and he hadn't moved from where I had taken off. He was laughing too hard to move. I of course felt silly but thought nothing of it and continued on to the car (walking now)

Colby opens my door to let me in and as I'm taking a seat he says "You have to be half black because every time something scares you or takes you by surprise, you run."

HA HA HA HA! Oh man! He makes me laugh SO HARD! I love Colby more and more ever single day!

No comments:

Post a Comment