December 15, 2009

Shake it*

When I work late I stop at Colby's house on my way home to say Hi, we hang out for a minute, talk about our day, laugh, talk about 'someday', and then I tuck him in. I get in my car, turn up the music really loud, start dancing, sing at the top of my lungs, and smile bigger than I have all day. And I don't care who sees me!

He gives me butterflies, every time I see him, hear his voice, or open a text message from him.
I love Colby today more than I did yesterday and more than I could ever imagine, he makes my heart race and he makes me so excited for each new day. He's my favorite!

3 comments:

  1. The amazing thing is, 5 years from now, you'll still love him more every day. You must be so excited for your wedding!!! Are you getting married in the Temple? If so, which one?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Also, I sent you an invite to the other blog!

    ReplyDelete