December 14, 2009

Sunday = My fun day!

Yesterday was a special day for me and I'm so glad that a few of my family members were able to share it with me. After a lot of preparation I finally received my Patriarchal blessing! I'm not sure why I waited so long to get it but I am so grateful that Colby was able to share this day with me.
When we were chatting with the Patriarch, he reminded us that we are both very lucky to have found such amazing people to fall in love with and he wished us the best of luck. My mom commented on how much our family loves Colby and that she is so excited to have him be apart of it. I can't get over how much my mom loves him, it's such a good feeling to get her approval.
Colby encourages me to be myself and to enjoy life, he's an awesome example and his love for me surprises me every day. Just over 4 months and he'll be all mine!


Mom and Lincoln .. He was smiling so big for us yesterday!

Cheese!

3 comments:

  1. Libby that is so cool! It's ok that you have waited so long, I still haven't gotten mine yet. Maybe I should work on that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on getting that blessing! I got mine when i was 14 and I think about what it says everyday of my life! It really is a cool thing to see all the things you are blessed with come to life!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lib, thats so so awesome! Congrats, wasn't it such a great experience!! Definitely a great thing to have around! That rocks!! :)

    ReplyDelete