December 22, 2009

Guess who?

Colby and I pulled out some games on Sunday Night. I love winning but Colb is good at everything. (or so it seemED)
I rocked the connect-4. I was proud. Really Proud. I'm a huge fan.
Guess Who? Was up next. I won the majority and begged Colby to keep playing. One more time he says. I go first. Trying to get two answers to one question I ask- Does SHE have BLACK hair.
A no would have told me that his card was in fact a female and no, she didn't have black hair. A look of confusion would have made the card a male. Instead, Colby pulls his card and throws it on the ground. Not only is his card a female, she has black hair, and she's the only female with black hair. YOU'RE SARAH! He calls me a cheater, I laugh til I cry, and then I laugh even harder.
I love those moments when I realize I'm happier than I have ever been.

No comments:

Post a Comment