December 05, 2009

*Christmas Lights

Colby and I met some of my friends from work and their families at the lights in Ogden this weekend. It was freezing cold but we had so much. I consider these girls some of my best friends and I love when I get to work with them so it was extra fun to be able to be able to get together with them outside of the pharmacy. Their kids are my favorite, they were such good sports and they got us laughing pretty hard.
We're hoping to do something a little warmer in a few weeks, can't wait! Thanks Kristin and Amy for being so much fun and letting us be apart of your family night.
Tay, Bryten, Sydney, Me, & Colby .. Jaren and Boston were hiding in the back.
It's little blurry and I couldn't get everyone to stand still but it was worth a shot, here is the best picture I got of all the kids.
Sydney, Jaren, Boston, Bryten, Tayslie, Brody, & Brinley

This is a horrible picture but here it is anyway .. This is the 'Christmas List' in one of the decorated houses and guess what .. MY NAME IS ON IT! Colby and I took the picture because both my name and his mom's name (holly) were on the list. Pretty awesome!
I apologize that the only part of Santa you get to enjoy is his crotch but it was the best picture I could get. Enjoy anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment