December 24, 2009

9-5

I loved every second of my indoor soccer season these last few weeks at the new Sportsplex in Kaysville and I'm really sad this session came to an end. Don't worry, I signed up for round two. I volunteered to play goalie for one game and liked it so much that I play one half on the field, the other in keeper every game now! I hadn't played keep since AYSO so it was a little bit of a shock but I'm really enjoying it.
Tonight I played in goal for the second half and didn't do too bad. I took my first penalty kick tonight and BlOcKeD iT! You should have seen my grin. ha ha! classic. I'm kind of sad Colb missed it because I have a sneaky suspicion I'm getting goalie gloves from Santa. Oh well.
This picture is what I imagine I looked like. ha ha . But seriously.

1 comment:

  1. I bet you looked a whole lot prettier...and less beardy! It's just a myth that us athletic girls have beards...LOL. Thanks for your nice comment, it cheered me up! I think, in the post before, I posted some pictures of our future house site...

    ReplyDelete