November 16, 2009

time flies??? hopefully!

Officially started the wedding planning today ... Colb and I are both freaking out.
What if I don't want want a luncheon?
What if we don't want to plan a reception?
What if We just send out announcements instead of invitations?
What if Colby and I get so stressed out that we don't enjoy this next 5 months?
How do we decide on what?
Do I invite everyone I invited to my first wedding?
Is it tacky for me to invite a ton of people even though I've already done this once before?
What if Colby and I just temple elope and don't invite anyone !?! .. I'm pushin for this one!
What if All I really want is to marry my smokin hot fiance and not have to deal with anything else?
I'm anxiously awaiting April 25th .. It will be nice to wake up next to Colby and to have this all over and done with!

3 comments:

  1. I'm not going to lie I wanted to temple elope. It's so much easier. But Kins didn't do a luncheon, she did a dinner the night before so the wedding day wasn't so hectic. I don't think there's a problem with doing it like your first one! Why not? This is the love of your life why not share that with everyone you can!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think that you should do exactly what you and Colby want! I think that doing exactly what will make both of you happy is what you should do. IF you want to invite all the same people PERFECT!! That's what you guys want. Whatever makes your day the most amazing day for both of you is what i think you should do! I'm so happy for you!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Josh and I consider temple eloping all the time! It sounds like such a great idea right?? :) You're wedding is going to be gorgeous any way you do it :)

    ReplyDelete