November 14, 2009

K. Rae

My best friend Kendra Rae is helping me plan the wedding. Even though I've done this before, I don't know where to start. Sad huh.
While I was deciding to blog about Ken I was thinkin of all the reasons why K is my best friend. I started laughing, I started to cry, and I stopped because my stomach hurts. She cracks me up!
1. We've been friends for FOREVER ... since about second grade!
2. We've never dated the same boys but we've always been able to share our crazy stories and laugh about them over and over AND over ...
3. She always tells me her honest opinion and never sugar coates it, even when I don't like what she has to say.
4. She used to let me sleep in her bed with her when I'd sleep over .. sounds silly but Ken LOVES her bed.
5. We used to break the rules in her new house, just because it was funny.
6. In high school we went to lunch almost everyday together. Burger King ... 2 cheese burgers, 2 small fries, and 2 waters ... I used to know the total! kind of sad.
7. We used to have sleep overs just so we could eat beef jerky, drink bawls, and laugh all night long.
8. We got ourselves into sticky messes that left us so scared, all we could do was run.
9. Once, on one of our many trips to the mall, I almost got us killed, We should have been smashed by a semi but we got lucky. We still laugh about it, way too often.
10. She lets me by myself and makes me laugh harder than anyone.

I sure do love my Kendra Rae!

3 comments:

  1. Hey Lib! I'm more than happy to help you plan your wedding too. I love finding ideas and sharing them. Just let me know how I can help. Also, we ALL need to get together SOON!

    ReplyDelete
  2. AWW! You're too sweet. All I have to say is "He was just going to give us a little shove." Love you dib!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How sweet... I would love to help too :-) If you need pictures, you have my #

    ReplyDelete