November 14, 2009

Spring .. come soon!

I HATE the snow ...
I hate driving in it
I hate that it makes me cold
I hate that it's inconvenient
but more importantly, I hate how it makes me feel,
I always seem to get so down in the winter time.
I spend all winter worrying about safety .. where people are, where they have to drive to and how far it is, who they are with, and how long they'll be gone.
My Mom is a hospice nurse, she spends her days in the car driving from house to house, facility to facility.
I think I just realized why I REALLY hate winter .. I worry about my Mom's safety all day every day. I know she is a good driver but the people around her may not be.
Oh goodness .. That plus a million other reasons why I can't wait for Spring.
Maybe I could take a seasonal anti-depressant?
I'm definitely a sunshine girl. I already miss those days that were so hot, you couldn't touch your steering wheel.

No comments:

Post a Comment