November 14, 2009

Halloween '09

Every year my Aunt Emily and Uncle Andy have a huge Halloween party with lots of delicious goodies, amazing chili, (my favorite part) and great company. It's so fun to look forward to this tradition and also to have another excuse to catch up. It never feels like we get to see our cousins enough. Maybe we can talk Em into having a "un-Halloween" party every month?
Abby took a lot of fun pictures and I had a hard time choosing so I hope you enjoy the large amount that I chose.
Also .. I've decided that without my Peter Pan I can't pass off Tinker Bell .. kind of a bummer! I won't be spending the same kind of money on my costume next year .. that is for dang sure!

Me & Marley .. She wouldn't share her 'mud' but I tried. I loved her Dorothy costume, so cute!


Abby and Ayda .. They were both witches!

Liv was a mad scientist, what a fun idea! I was super excited when I was able to donate an old smock to her costume and I was even more excited to see how it turned out!

Marley cracks me up!

I might have been the only one ready for the picture ...

Ev was a pilot ... my favorite costume of the night. I love the choc. smile!

Almost all the cousins that came and our Grandma. We sure do love her!

Just a few of us.

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE your costume! I may have to borrow that next year :-)

    ReplyDelete