November 10, 2009

*Purple-y

I went to the hair dresser today .. I knew I was in desperate need of a cut and color but I had no idea what I wanted done other than that .. luckily Joni is a ton of fun and has some fun ideas. I left with a hair cut that I love and some new crazy colors that I can't get enough of!
I was a little nervous to show Colby but in the dim light of his kitchen he said it wasn't too obvious and he liked it. Later we went to 7-eleven for our new favorite .. hot chocolate .. and it wasn't until we were about to leave that he had a chance to look at my hair in good light. Very loudly he said "Your hair is PURPLE" Very nervous, I laughed and asked if he still liked it. He reminded me that I'm crazy but it still looked cute.
So here are the first pictures of my 'Picture Journal' and today I'm grateful for being brave for the sake of fun. I LOVE that I walked into the salon today with a head of hair that was more than over-due for a cut and color and I left with a smile and some fun hair!
I'll post some pictures of it styled straight soon so you can see the purple a little better.





3 comments: