November 03, 2009

getting better ..

Sometimes I forget that I'm not the only person in my family that is excited for me to marry Colby. When we put off the date and when we finally decided on a new one without thinking I blogged about it. I should have called my sisters and told them the exciting news but instead they read it on the internet. I'm trying harder to include them, I love that they want to be so much apart of it and that every little detail matters to them as well. I think because it's my second time, I'm forgetting that everyone stills cares and wants it to be a perfect day.
I'm so thankful that my Mom is giving me another wedding of my dreams and that she is just as excited for my wedding day.
My family absolutely loves Colby, he's fit right in since the very beginning. I know it was really hard, especially for my Mom, for me to bring someone home but she trusts my judgment and she knows that with all I've been through I would be more cautious than ever. Kady's family still hasn't met Colb but they already love him because he loves me. We're hoping to make a trip to Cali before the wedding...
In so many ways this whole thing called life doesn't seem real, a dream maybe? I'm ecstatic that I've been given a second chance in love and that I've found someone so incredible. I love the butterflies I get when I see Colby and I can't get over how much fun we have. Life is so good to me and I'm grateful for every minute.

1 comment:

  1. It was fun to see you at good ole' Tony's last night! I'm glad that you are so happy... You two seem like such a great couple! You deserve it =)

    ReplyDelete