October 06, 2009

Conference Sunday

My Grandma Arnold has everyone over for a lunch on Conference Sunday, it's one of my favorite things and it's a good chance for everyone to get together and talk about life and the memories we've shared. This year was no different, Grandma pulled out pictures she had of us and we got laughing pretty hard and there were a few pictures of our family that I had never seen before. It's always fun to get together and Grandma loves having us.
Did I mention Grandma always makes my favorite .. Funeral Potatoes! I could eat those potatoes all day everyday, so yummy. Grandma always sends me home with the extras and I always end up eating them before end of the day. I can't wait for next conference.

Cousin Jason, Abby, Cousin Nate, and Me.
This picture was taken outside my grandma's house many MANY years ago.

1 comment: