September 29, 2009

Oh so Grateful!

Notebooks were passed around a few weeks ago in Relief Society and we were challenged to use them each and every day. An 'I'm Grateful' Journal was the challenge given and I silently promised to take this one on. The only requirement was to write down one thing that we are grateful for - sounds easy enough.
I've been fairly successful with the task and it's been kind of fun to go back and see what I was grateful for weeks ago. It's been very rewarding to sit down at the end of the day and think about all the positive things that happened throughout the day .. it makes life a lot more enjoyable when it's the good that I'm searching through. I'm loving life these days and couldn't be more grateful for all my blessings .. big and small I'm one lucky girl.

1 comment:

  1. Our happiness increases the more gratitude we feel... good job Libs!

    ReplyDelete