August 19, 2009

FiNaLLy!!!

Colby is heading for home tomorrow. (technically today) He's coming home earlier than we originally thought and planned on but you won't get a complaint out of me. His parents don't he is coming home til the 23rd and he's supposedly calling them tomorrow on his way home to inform them he's extending so we'll see how that goes.
We're really excited to surprise his family at the big Froerer reunion this weekend (we've been planning this for a few weeks but we didn't think we could pull it off).. it'll be fun to see everyone's faces and to of course catch up.
I'm anxious for him to be home and for the summer to finally be over and I'm sure Colby feels about the same. I'm incredibly nervous and I have yet to figure out why .. I know everything will be good and we'll pick up right where we left off so who knows .. I'm pretty sure it's just a sever case of the butterflies anyway. :) Lots of emotions these last few days ... I'm really happy that we've survived the summer and that we had the chance to learn so much from all of this. Distance really does make the heart grow fonder .. I'm so thankful for the trials and blessings we were able to learn from these last 4 months.
Hopefully he can find a good job quickly so that we won't be going anywhere for work next summer, just vacations.
I can't wait to see his cute smile and hear is laugh in person .. Hopefully tomorrow flies and he remains safe in his travels .. see you soon Colb ... I love you!

1 comment:

  1. I'm so excited for you Libs! I can't imagine how hard this must have been for you :-)

    ReplyDelete