December 18, 2013

As of Late.

Life just seems to get crazier with each passing day.
 Finn is growing like a weed and his latest growth spirt had him eating 1-2 times each night. Fortunately for me, He's a cuddly little dude so even if it is in the middle of the night, I get to sneak in some extra Finn time. Not a moment goes by that I don't thank my Heavenly Father for blessing me with such an incredible little guy. The opportunity to be a Mom is unlike anything I've ever experienced. Even when he cries, or fusses, or I can't figure out what's wrong - I smile.
 He is (almost) always his very happiest. We've heard a lot of comments about him being the happiest baby people have ever seen. I don't know any different but I'm sure glad he's our happy boy.
 He is constantly rolling over and his new trick is sitting up. Part of me thinks he will skip the whole crawling thing and go straight to walking but who knows.

Over Thanksgiving we were able to enjoy the company of our out of state family and were lucky enough to be apart of our nephew Owen's baptism while they were here.
Owen asked Colby to speak on the Holy Ghost and Colby was so excited and honored to do so. Aside from the transmission going out in our brand new car, it was a perfect day. We're grateful that Owen chose to take the plunge in Utah!
 While everyone was here, we also went out for sushi. I tried it (again) and well .. swallowed it. I'm not a fan and luckily, neither is Colby. We'll keep to our Burger Bar and Chic-Fil-A.

I've recently started doing a little bit of compounding at the Pharmacy and I love it. I know I've said this before but I seriously have the coolest job ever. I love it!

Colby's work Christmas party was at the Conference center in Salt lake and it did not disappoint. We were able to meet Santa, go back stage, see the view from the pulpit, do some crafts, fly paper airplanes from the top row, and of course there was delicious food. We are so grateful for Colby's job!

This is our life, currently.





No comments:

Post a Comment