March 29, 2010

*To Do ...


Things On my 'To-Do' list this week:
*Print Labels
*Stuff Envelopes
* Order Flowers
* Shower
* Attend my own Bridal Shower
* work
* Do Laundry
*Buy a new car
*Get invites in the mail
*Attend Colb's mission reunion *Figure out how to fit our family of 70ish into a room that holds 60 at the temple.
*Watch conference.
*Eat Easter Candy
*write more Thank You cards
*Remind Colby that I Love him
*Feed our new fish
*Blog about our first pet
*Smile
*Tear a few links off our paper chain
*Watch a movie that makes me laugh til I cry *Countdown the days til the Peterson fam gets here
*Jam to Miley C in the car full blast
*Tickle Colb til he cries uncle
*Drink more water
*Move a few more things
*Find shoes for the wedding
*Give myself a pedicure
*Enjoy being engaged
*Eat healthy*Pray for rain
*Worry about wedding stuff that hasn't made the list
There You have it. The list of things I would love to accomplish this week. The chances of most of these being crossed off? Not good but they made the list already so they have some sort of importance. kind of.
If and when I finish???


Can't Wait ....

1 comment:

  1. You forgot one thing.. To come visit your friends new baby.. JK.. We miss you Lib.. Hope to see you soon!

    ReplyDelete