March 16, 2010

*Smile

Mom had the chance to vaca in the beautiful sunny California this last weekend so it was just Logan and I for a few days. I have to admit that even after all Mom's trips and all the growing up I've been forced to do, I still get nervous when she leaves. I worry about where Logan is, if the dog has been fed, how the laundry is going to do itself. kidding. I do my own laundry most of the time. but either way there is a lot to worry about. I've gotten pretty good about calling Logan every fifteen minutes, feeding Steve twice sometimes three times a day, thinking about the laundry several times a day, and I seem to enforce my curfew a lot better when I'm the 'adult' in the house. silly huh. I've recently discovered that I check the locks on the doors quite a few times before I turn out all the lights. This weekend was no different.
This morning I woke up in a little bit of a panic. You know that feeling like you're being watched? I woke with that. And I was right. There was a tall male figure standing over me. I whispered Colby's name and prayed that it was a dream. He responded. It was him. Phew. He had a few extra minutes before work so he stopped by just to say Hi. Cute. Love him. Did you know that if the front door and the back door and both knob-locked and dead-bolted shut people can still come in your house through the opened garage door? So weird. I had a hard time falling back asleep wondering who else was in my house. Then I remembered that Colby Carter used his few extra minutes this morning, to see me. Even if I did have crazy hair, my retainer in, I smelt of morning, and my pj's probably didnt match. Whats better than that? He still loves me even after seeing me like that.
I smiled all day long. He makes my heart race. and melt. He's incredible. I'm still amazed at how easy it is for him to put a smile on my face. Sometimes when we make eye contact, I giggle. Other times I want to cry more tears of joy. Colby Loves me like no one ever has. In fact I don't believe I've ever let anyone in like this. Everyday is an adventure that I can't wait to be apart of. The Love Colb has for me is unreal. It's kind of nuts to think that each day just gets better and better but it does.
#39 days until I'm a Mrs and I'm married to the man of my dreams.
Life treats me so well. I'm blessed beyond measure.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment