February 08, 2010

*Red?

I drive a Honda Civic. I've blogged about Bandit before. We're super close. We share an intense Bond and she takes me where ever I need to go. There is only one thing I don't like about her .. Josh and I purchased her together. This didn't used to bother me but .. now it does. The memories there are incredibly overwhelming sometimes. Usually I can deal with it. On Fridays when I'm driving home from a very long week of work on my feet, I'm stuck in traffic, and I'm totally exhausted, it bothers me. I can't erase my past and I can't take it back. I'm fine with having a past but I feel the need to do the things that help me move on. Today buying a new car is one of those things. I've kind of decided what I want and Colby and I have set a price range and we have promised to stick to it. I'm excited for something different and I'm anxious to embark on a new adventure with Colby Carter. It feels so good to make new memories. I'm loving every second.

2 comments:

  1. If you are looking for something specific my hubby can help you out. He has just about any car and i promise he will beat anyones price if you let him. and if he cant he will tell you to go buy the better deal. just a thought! His name is Greg and he works at Avis car sale!

    ReplyDelete