February 01, 2010

A new addiction ..

Hey fellow bloggers!
I've recently stumbled upon the cutest website! One of the most adorable girls ever has started making some really fun things and I think you should all take a look! I love all the fun ideas and I can't wait to order everything! Make sure you take a peak and the second page of her blog, lots of fun ideas and I'm excited to order a pendant to put on my wedding bouquet!
Check out Lilylanecustompendants.blogspot.com and enjoy! Be sure and leave a comment, they love feedback!



Hey ... I copied this from their fun blog!

Oh my gosh! I am loving these! How cute are they? There are so many different ways to display these. How darling would they be on a bridal bouquet?? And layered on different pendants?
My, my.
So many possibilities.
I'm working on some others to show you but I just couldn't wait until they were finished to post this.
Contact me for pricing.

So now I can tell you why YOU should be excited. I'm going to 'share the love' and give not one, not two, but THREE pendants away in Lily Lane's first ever giveaway!! Wahoo!


Now for some serious business. Lily Lane has been such a blessing in my life. I have LOVED being able to creative custom pieces for all of my sweet customers. It is however getting a little busier and thus taking a lot more time out of my already busy days. (four kids make for crazy times around here) The time has come for me to raise my prices...just a little bit. I have always been proud to offer these wonderful keepsakes at such affordable prices and I think the price I have come up with will still allow me to do that as well as compensate for the time it takes away from other obligations. The new price for the ten dollar original glass pendants will be...(drum roll please)..... TWELVE DOLLARS.
Not too bad, eh?
Still very affordable.
The price change will go into effect February 1st. Any orders received BEFORE that date will be honored at the ten dollar price. Thanks to ALL of you for being so great!

2 comments:

  1. Libby,
    Do you remember Sarah Johnson from Roy. She had super curly hair growing up. She is a year younger than me in School. This is her website. I just wanted to tell you that she used to live in our ward in Roy. Glad you found this. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG I want that pendant!!! I LOVE silhouettes!!! I'm also obsessed with everything victorian; even the house we're (hopefully) building is a victorian! There is nothing for sale this cool in Marblehead.

    ReplyDelete