January 26, 2010

Store this ..


I've become completely obsessed with storage containers. I've been re-organizing the room in our basement full of my stuff and I can't bring myself to put anything back in a box. Boxed up doesn't seem to cut the 'organized' cheese for me anymore. On my break at ShopKo I always find myself back in the same section .. storage container aisle. I enjoy a good sale on clothes but somehow it doesn't compare to the LOVE I have for a good sale on these plastic containers when I can buy more than one (sometimes mass amounts) and then I get home and I'm just as excited to find something to put inside. All shapes and sizes and color ... The possibilities are endless. (although I do prefer the clear so I know what is inside) I secretly want more of these for my birthday .. is that silly? Oh who am I kidding .. It's insane. But ... I think my Mom might just go for it.

3 comments:

  1. I am the same way! I love to have things neatly organized into my containers! It feels great to open your bathroom cupboard for instance and see everything neatly arranged and know that you can ALWAYS find what it is you need. Its a great refreshing feeling. I think I drive my husband nuts with them....I am always finding a reason to have more! So I do not think it is silly at all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thats how I was too right after Christmas. Oh the things that you want for your birthay when you get older.

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG I LOVE storage containers! It's my favorite aisle at Target. Organizing things is awesome. I'm also completely obsessed with food storage, which, I guess, is an extension of the same thing.

    ReplyDelete