November 07, 2009

Halloween '08

Colby and I had halloween costumes this year .. I was Tinkerbell and he was Peter Pan. We had a halloween party on Friday but we decided to take it easy on Saturday. We don't get much time together lately so we enjoy our Saturday nights. We hit Lucky China for dinner, ate halloween candy, ice cream, and watched a good movie, sounds like a great way to spend Halloween huh! I might be able to beg Colb to put his costume back on for a few pictures but I can't make any promises.

I am beyond ecstatic that I have discovered this picture! Nothing makes me happier than this dog, Bentley is the cutest thing ever and I can't imagine life without the little guy. I'm also relieved that Colb isn't allergic to Dogs... That could have been a tough deal breaker.

Last year I was an 80's aerobic instructor and Bent was a Chicken.

No comments:

Post a Comment