October 28, 2009

Make-Over.

Last Thursday we had a baby shower for my aunt Jenny and I totally slacked with the picture taking but ... you already knew that! I don't know why I have such a nice camera sometimes, I don't use it nearly enough. Jen and Lucy got lots of great stuff and she'll be well dressed for quite a while.
Everyone was starting to head out when my cousin Marley asked if she could give me a make-over. I could have been offended but instead I took her up on the offer and hoped for the best. She had me wear a good portion of my jewelery and threw in my black studded belt but informed me I didn't need any high heels, Thanks Mar.
After she let everyone see her hard work it was her turn, as we headed back to my jewelery box she told me she had made me into a 'Pop Star'. Nice!
I let her wear all my stuff and she picked out an incredibly random pair of heels and begged me to let her take them home. She made me promise to keep them until she was a teenager which is apparently the age you have to be to wear them. 14 years is kind of a long time Mar but I'll sure try.

Me and Marley

Oh goodness!

Isn't she the cutest thing? And she's absolutely hilarious!

1 comment: