August 15, 2009

Draper Temple

My friend Kendra took out her endowments yesterday at the Draper Temple and I was so excited to be able to be there with her! Kendra and I have been through it all together so it was really awesome to be apart of this. Ken has been through a lot so it was a pretty special day. I'm super excited for her and Matthew to get married next week. They are so cute together. I love seeing her happy and I'm so proud of her and all her work. Love you Rae!

Natalie, Kendra, Me ... I love these girls!

3 comments:

  1. Going through the temple with friends is one of the best feelings ever.... Congrats

    ReplyDelete
  2. uhhh, it looks like you are the tallest of the three girls. that is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahh! We sure have been through it all together haven't we! It was awesome having you there and going to dinner afterward! I love you lots Libster!! Can't wait until your wedding so I can be there!!

    ReplyDelete