October 14, 2013

Life.

Little dude is officially 5 1/5 months old and growing like a weed. I give it two more weeks before he's in 9 month jams. He is destined to be tall like his Dad. He has found his voice and is constantly yelling.  Colby had to turn up the volume on his movie last night because we couldn't hear it over him. He hates tummy time but loves to stand (with help of course). Every day we pull out the camera and try and capture every tiny moment, knowing it will be gone before we know it.
 Life continues to get crazier (somehow) and I'm trying my hardest to soak it all in. I'm looking forward to watching F grow some more and to making him a big brother. If it were up to me, we'd be trying for another. Fortunately I have a husband who knows how far my sanity reaches and is making sure I don't lose it.
  Being a Mom is by far my most favorite thing in this world. I can't remember what life was like before him and I wouldn't trade it. This is perfect.




1 comment: