April 05, 2010

*Busy Bee ...

This last weekend was a Crazy one. I feel like time is flying and the chances of us catching up are slim to none. So we'll just enjoy the moments that we can and try to write down the ones we can't so that when we get a free moment ... we will! Here goes.
   I sold my car - to my mom. I loved the civic. I really did. Zero problems, incredible gas mileage, and totally cute. It was my dream car. However it wasn't my dream to hold on to memories that were holding me back. I officially have nothing physical that I must look at or use everyday. I'm moving on. - it's a process.
I headed to the bank and took out a loan for a new car. Colb and I have been car shopping for some time now. I wanted a mazda and then i wanted another Honda and then I wanted an audi and then a murano and then nothing and then I wanted a jeep liberty, and then a mazda again. I could go on the on. Last week I stopped at Colb's house and he had been on ksl.com 'just looking' He had printed a few ads he knew I'd be interested in. He found a jeep liberty that was a screamin deal. We called the seller and decided to head to lehi to check it out. I fell in love. We handed them some cash and told them we'd be back. Four days later we were driving our new car home. I couldn't be more ecstatic. I'm in heaven. I can't wait for our first snow fall next winter. I've always had a hard time with the snow and feeling safe. Now I have a reason to enjoy the snow.

Adorable. 
While we were in Lehi we made a pit stop and Colb's good friend James' house. I got to meet his sweet wife and their cute little family. We couldn't stay long but the 20 minutes was a lot of fun. While we were there they told us that non-family members needed to sign their wills and asked us to do the honors. hilarious. I still think this is so funny.  I guess we're friends for life now right?
We watched lots of conference, Atteneded the last session,  spent way too much money and enjoyed our easter weekend. Lots more blogging and updates headed your way!
  

   Two and a half more weeks and I'll be a Mrs.

3 comments:

  1. Cute car. and your wish for snow next year came a lot earlier than you expected..... I hope it goes in the snow good for you

    ReplyDelete
  2. The snowstorm tonight is for you.

    ReplyDelete