March 09, 2010

*Congrats Liv

Our Cousin Liv got baptized a few weeks ago and we're so proud of her. I still can't believe she's eight!! It was so fun to get the family together and celebrate with Liv. Thanks cute girl for letting us party with you on your special day. We Love You!

This picture was taken a week or so after her big day when we had everyone over for craft night.

That would be Liv's crazy socks in MY heel and my foot is in her cute sneaker.
Yup, we wear the same size shoe.
She promised to let me have anything she grows out of.
Such a sweet girl.
.

1 comment:

  1. I still remember my baptism...my speech involved discussing how my American Girls dolls' "life stories" helped me better appreciate Joseph Smith's trials (I had Kirsten, was, and still am, obsessed with American history, and am lame). I also have awesome memories of all the craft nights we had...it's where I developed my interest in making dollhouses. My mom taught me pretty much everything I know about crafting.

    ReplyDelete