November 23, 2009

*$$$*

I just got a 'Coupon Clipping' email from my friend Tami .. who I have yet to meet, we should look into that ...
I'm so excited to start my coupons that I forwarded the email to Colby and we're starting our food storage this week.
We sat down today to figure out finances and we both quickly became overwhelmed. I know the Lord will take care of us and all will be well but it's still a little stressful.
By the end of our discussion we were both feeling a lot better about things and we're looking forward to the adventure of being newlyweds!
Can't wait to marry him!

2 comments:

  1. Tami is great... we could set that up :-) Ha ha It's funny because I was going to ask you how you knew her. God takes care of people who do what they should... pay your tithing, try to keep the commandments and all will be well

    ReplyDelete
  2. It would be easier to budget if Colby were employed. He could just tell them at the interview that he is the president of something, but he's not sure exactly what.

    ReplyDelete