October 12, 2009

lucky me!

Life is great these days. Every day I'm amazed at how much Colby loves me! We always have so much fun and we're constantly laughing. It's hard to imagine life without him in it, luckily I don't have to do that! It's been really nice to slowly plan the wedding and enjoy being engaged.
Yesterday My mom and I were talking about where my life was a year ago and how things had changed. I asked her what she thought what life would be like if I had married Colby 2 years ago. She reminded me that without my past I wouldn't appreciate that present, especially Colby. TRUE. I'm so thankful for him and for the smile he puts on my face every single day. I can't wait to spend the rest of forever for with him! Oh how I love him!
I love this cute face!

1 comment:

  1. Libby, you're right about appreciating your future much more now with everything you've been through. It's awesome that you're so happy!

    ReplyDelete