September 22, 2009

Island Park .. 3 .. last day.

We floated the Snake River on the last day .. It's one of my favorite things so I was excited for Colby and Chelle to do it with us. It was incredibly windy but we managed to have a good time anyway. I can't wait to hit Island Park again, we had so much fun! Thanks for a great trip everyone .. lets do it again soon. Peterson's feel free to join us, we missed you.
On the bus ride up .. Not very many of my pictures from the ride turned out but I did manage to get a few.

These two crack me up. I'm glad neither one of them brought a friend, I think they had a good time with each other.

Jon's parents Bob and Marsha .. I'm so glad they cam with us, they were so much fun.

Colb on the River ...

Logan
Abby and Jon

Abby, Jon, Logan, and Chelle

Chelle .. earning her keep.

The other raft ... Bob, Marsha, Lesha, Lincoln, Mom, and Taft

The water was sooo cold.

Jon and Colby

Lesha and Lincoln

KEEP READING ....

No comments:

Post a Comment